I saw ONE little heartbeat on Tuesday.
I go back next Tuesday to make sure it is only one.
Still does not seem real.
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog started as a way to share my IVF experience in Budapest, Hungary. Since it was a success it is now the journey of our life as parents. Feel free to comment, esp if you have questions regarding IVF abroad.
Aww, the heartbeat! I'm so excited for you!! Keep us updated. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, congrats, congrats! Such a beautiful sight, that heartbeat!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Keep us posted!
ReplyDeleteI AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND JESSE.WILL WE SOON KNOW IF IT IS A LITTLE BOY OR GIRL.
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU . MOM MOM
That is so awesome and amazing!!! We hope that you are enjoying your journey to motherhood. Won't it be even more exciting if there are TWO!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Sandra