
Finally, I am starting to feel pregnant.
Yesterday I laid down put my hand on my tummy and felt a couple of taps from the inside. To me it feels like a pencil eraser giving me a poke. SO COOL.
I made Jesse touch my belly and he felt it too!
There is some crazy karate chopping going on there.
When we went to visit the doctor today, we heard the heartbeat. 140bpm.
We will be going to a gender scan ultrasound next week.
Anyone care to take a guess?
And while we patiently wait, a random photo.
Wow...so glad that you are now FEELING the amazing journey you are on. How wonderful!!! Wait till the pencil pokes become jabs...although Tanner was always really gentle with me.
ReplyDeleteMy guess...BOY! I have always thought so as soon as you said you were pregnant...but, I could be wrong. Can't wait to find out...will Tanner have a good buddy to play with or meet his future wife...ha ha!
Good luck and enjoy your journey to motherhood.
Miss you both and love you both,
Sandra (Phil & Tanner, too)