Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Hello baby bump...


Here is the 19 week belly pic.
You like?



Ok, everyone is asking about names and we are not sure we are ready to give that info up. All I can say is that we are sure of what we are naming him. The only clue I will give is that it is Hungarian and it is pretty awesome (at least we think so).

Until next post...

Liz and Baby Z

P.S. I love my husband, he makes me pizza.

8 comments:

  1. Look at your cute lil bump! Awwww. I don't know what everyone's obsession with baby names is anyway! You'll know when the baby is here people!!! Everyone sure does have their opinions though. Silly people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bump! I'm like you, the only hint I gave to the name is that it's Swedish. I'm waiting to unveil it when she's born.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Your bump looks great! Yeah, the name thing. From what I've seen, you're darned if you tell, darned if you don't. If you do, you get everyone's unsolicited opinions. If you don't, you get everyone's whining. ~eyeroll~

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute! Seems like Baby Z is doing well and doing everything he should be doing. Can't wait to see more as time goes on.

    Love, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww what a cute bump! I will be excited to hear your little boy's name; my husband's family is from Hungary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a cute bump! So glad to hear that you are feeling well and that your hubby is meeting the sometimes heavy demands of a pregnant wife =) This is all a preparation for parenthood so enjoy every second. You look fabulous!!!

    Love, Erin, Adam & Owen

    ReplyDelete