
It was a sad, sad day. My beloved Vespa is gone. I sold it Saturday, its new home is in Hollywood. I think it belongs there and will be put to good use. It was fun while it lasted though I've not ridden it since becoming pregnant. Fair trade I think.
AFP results were all negative. Next ultrasound is set for a month from now. My weight has stabilized (thank goodness) as I've been much more disciplined with my daily intake.
I now have a hard time tying my shoes. Another fair trade. We're currently cleaning out the spare room, and it should resemble a dorm room more than a nursery...posters, signed drum heads, soccer and football stuff galore. It's not your average over-the-top nursery to say the least.
We'll update again soon, maybe a belly progress photo...'til then take care!
Nurseries are over-rated! Not to mention, its more for the mom (and maybe dad) then the baby. By the time the baby would even be old enough to appreciate all its glory, it's time to get rid of "baby" stuff and make it toddler style. Maybe I am bias because we never gave Tanner a "nursery" by definition. He had boy's room (but not overdone) and it took was decorated with football stuff. That will never go away.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the vespa but Baby Z is a much better investment.
Hope you and Baby Z and Jesse are well.
Love, Sandra
Bye bye Vespa! Gotta make room for a minivan. Lol. Just kidding. We painted our nursery this weekend. Super neutral so it can be an anything room when we move out. Glad to hear all is well Liz!
ReplyDeleteMy hubs loves Vespa's!! But I agree babies are way better. ;)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see belly & nursery pics. Take care Liz.
Hi Liz! How have you and Baby Z been??? Tanner and I are flying to CA on Sept 24-29 for a wedding...will you guys be around?? I think Monday is best for us???
ReplyDeleteUmmm...forgot to sign the above message. Its from Sandra.
ReplyDeleteMiss you and the family!