Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pow!



Check out the belly. Rub it. Love it.

On Friday we went to see our boy one more time before we REALLY get to see him. We caught a pic of him yawning. Life is rough in there...
Oh, and I made sure that he was still a boy. He is.

Also, We attempted to register yesterday for the shower. Ugh.
We lasted about an hour before I just had enough.
I have recruited a friend to help me and I'll have to finish/re-do the registry project today...

On Monday I am 30 weeks, 10 more to go.
Wow.

7 comments:

  1. Ok, your belly is too cute! And so tiny. Lucky girl. Congrats on making it 3/4 of the way Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Has it really been 30 wks already? Glad to know he's taking it easy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Time sure does fly. That little guy is going to be with you in no time.

    I would totally rub your belly if I were there (but only because you gave us permission). It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesse is a huge liar! You look great... We should share some stories over cheese :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so so cute! Can't wait to see you, Jesse, and Baby Z in September! Tanner can't wait for Baby Z so they can play...maybe Christmas time! :)

    Love, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI
    YOUR BELLY LOOKS CUTE. TIME SURE GOES FAST. YOU WILL SOON BE HOLDING HIM IN YOUR ARMS.YOU KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liz, you sure do look good, I have been tracking your progress of the new baby and I'm very excited for you. Glad everything is going well for you and Jesse. When is the due date?

    ReplyDelete