Sunday, August 9, 2009

Worst blogger ever...

I know. My updating has been more than horrible. I cannot blame it on anything except pure laziness. There, I admit it.

Here is my update:
28 weeks.
Took my glucose test on Friday.
Doing A LOT better with my weight gain. I was jumping up and down happy that I only gained one pound on my last visit.
Doing another ultrasound in two weeks. I can't wait to see what the heck my boy is doing in there. He is really active and I watch and feel him move everyday. I swear he is either putting up shelving to stay longer or he his trying to dig his way out. I can't figure it out.
I have been procrastinating on everything. My reasoning is that I won't be able to do what I want for a while so I am enjoying it.
We have been BLESSED with hand-me-downs like you would not believe. We have clothes all the way to a jogging stroller. Pretty awesome.
Well, I think that is all I have for now.
Hope everyone is doing well!

6 comments:

  1. I was wondering how you were doing! That's great that you got a ton of hand-me-downs, that's all we have now too and I'm so glad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz! I was just thinking about you! Glad everything is going well. Hand me downs rock! Baby stuff can get pretty pricey. DH and I figured out that the only thing we've bought new ourselves is the crib bedding. Pretty sweet! Hope to see you around more often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz! I'm glad to hear that you & baby are doing well. I can't believe you're 28 wks already! This year seems to be flying by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where have you been? Don't stay gone for too long, we miss you!! Glad you & baby boy are doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Long time no speaka!! So happy to hear about you and your baby doing well. Posting belly pics anytime soon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Liz. Glad to hear everyone is well. You are smart to take this time to do what you want...it will all end once Baby Z is in your arms. Well worth it though!

    Awe...glucose test...I fell asleep during mine. I woke up panicing that I missed my name being called and would have to do it again. Thank goodness I was all good.

    So, what do you guys need??? Are you registering anywhere???

    Hope to see you and the family in September.

    Lots of love, Sandra

    ReplyDelete