Remember the "Crunchy Towels" post?
That is what it feels like. Everyone is snoozing and I am WIDE awake.
I am comfy when I lie down, it is dark in the room, it is just that I cannot fall asleep.
Is this what they are talking about when they say your body is preparing to stay up with a baby all night long?
I think so.
Well tonight I am going to the Hollywood Bowl with my mom to a Sound of Music Sing Along.
It should be fun since I really love that movie.
Have a great weekend!
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry that you're not able to get sleep, you are comfortable and so is the baby so he's moving around communicating with you and your able to feel all that movement because you're relaxed. Your night sounds fun with your Mom, I love the Sound of Music as well - its my favorite movie. Say hello to your Mom for me; I miss you all and hope to visit again sometime.
ReplyDeleteHi Liz! Sorry to hear about your insomnia. Do you feel Baby Z more when you are resting? The ironic part is they rest when you move around and when you try to rest, they are up and moving around. Wait till you get to the nesting part where you will start cleaning and preparing for his arrival...sleep is a thing of the past my dear! But, try to squeeze in all the naps that you can!
ReplyDeleteWe are so sad we didn't get to see you...but when we do, we will meet Baby Z! So exciting!
Love, Sandra