Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I'm back!


Here is our sweet and lovable big boy.
We are headed back in September for a little brother or sister, so stay tuned as I will be blogging about the experience.

6 comments:

  1. Its been a while girl!! Can't wait to follow your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh!! He's so big now! Can't wait to hear about the making of baby #2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!! Glad you are back. I've been wondering if we were ever gonna hear from you again. Looking forward to hearing about your next journey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, like the other girls, am glad to see you back! I check over here every once in a while hoping that there's an update. Can't wait to hear about baby #2 (and hopefully updates on your little man)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! liz, i was wondering about you! what a cutie, glad to see that baby #2 is being pursued soon, how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww how cute. I have read your blog a few times in the past and am excited to join in your journey!!

    ReplyDelete