Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hungo Street Sign - Dime baby



What does that sign mean exactly?
Please in send your ideas.

OK, so now the baby is the size of a dime...a dime with a heartbeat.
Doc says "You're in business", so that's good.
I've been keeping my Hungarian doctor appraised. He's been great and we'll be back there again down the road.

My husband pet my toes during the ultrasound. He's the sweetest. Sometimes. Usually.

Two 'dimes' would've been cool but (trust me) one is plenty good. It's kinda odd being this open with such an early pregnancy, we both understand this, but it's been great sharing this journey. We stay positive and look forward to meeting our new baby, but, we certainly don't take for granted that we're still in the earliest stages and sometimes "things" just happen.

Believe it or not my husband and I don't spend a lot of time talking about the baby. A belly rub here and there - that's about it. In the end we hope and pray, because really, that's all we can do. And that is the beautiful part.

Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as it's still a long road.

Tanks for sticking around!
Liz

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear things are progressing well. You are definitely in my prayers. ;)

    Ok, my guess on the sign would be, that there is parking on the side of the house and to watch for people coming/going to car and children playing in front of the house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you and your little dime!

    I would guess that don't play by the road?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good question! I like J's answer- don't play in the street! And to live in the South, you'd think that Stop signs were confusing!

    So excited about your dime! I understand your caution, but perfectly healthy babies are also born everyday too.

    A question brought to mind by one of your previous posts- Have you seen "My Big Fat Greek Wedding"? You said something about your g-parents discussing the Turks that made me laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete