Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fatty Arbuckle

This is my new nickname due to the perfect roundness of my midsection whenever I wear my husband's boxer shorts high at my belly button. That and it obviously jiggles quite a bit. Credit must go to my husband who, in all his sensitivity and compassion, dubbed me with this new nickname.

Update:

Thirty-four weeks tomorrow. Passed the Glucose test. The only complaints (if you want to call them that) are sometimes I feel as if I can't breathe. I guess it's normal as my insides are being pushed all over the place. I know pressure on a particular artery also has something to do with that 'feeling'.

Our boy is moving around all the time. I think he hears me chewing (?) because when I chew or crunch on food he moves a bit more. Whether this is the case or not, I imagine him yanking on the umbilical cord saying "Hurry up mom, get that food down here!"

We're still working on the room...little by little...by little. I'll post pics once it's done.

And, finally, the shower is on October 4th and I am really looking forward to it.

I hope all is well with everybody out there! Again, thank you very much for the comments and support through the months. Most of you visitng this blog have followed along through this whole process and I love and appreciate hearing from you.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Liz, my fellow cheese lover... I just chuckled as your hubby and I replay it! So happy for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Liz, Can't believe how far along you already are!! Yes, do post nursery pics and I think you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you have a sense of humor about the nickname your hubby has given you. You are looking really good. That boy of yours is going to be here in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just so excited for all of you and can't wait to meet this little man. He will bring so much joy to your life. Hang in there Liz....it can really start to get uncomfortable now that you are getting close. This time is very important so get your rest and just enjoy your free time with hubby. Tell Jesse to enjoy you too because he's about to be second for quite some time =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ps....I like to keep you guessing.....okay its me....erin =)

    ReplyDelete