
Matthias Jakab was born at 2:48 PST. He weighed in at 7lbs 7 oz; 19 inches long.
We are in love!
Labor and delivery story to come...
This blog started as a way to share my IVF experience in Budapest, Hungary. Since it was a success it is now the journey of our life as parents. Feel free to comment, esp if you have questions regarding IVF abroad.
Congrats!! He's a doll!
ReplyDeleteLiz,
ReplyDeleteHe is beautiful - I'm excited for you and Jesse and may you both have many exciting times ahead with your new little one. One of these day's I'll come again for a visit with your mom and I"ll have to come see the baby. Hope everyone is doing well. I love the name you picked: Matthias, is that a Hungarian name? I'm excited for you and can't wait till the day when I have a little one to care for.
I can't believe he is here already. I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThis is the sweetest picture. He looks perfect! Congrats! We can't wait to meet him and see you guys in December...love to all!
ReplyDeleteLove, The Magbanua's
Awe, he is so precious!! Love the name by the way....Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHe's absolutely perfect Liz! Congratulations! Enjoy every second!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I can't believe he's here already!
ReplyDeleteHe's so precious! Congrats to you & Jesse! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I was wondering when I was going to hear from you! XOXO Jennifer Hyatt
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Liz!! How exciting and I am so happy for you both. He is darling!
ReplyDelete