Thursday, January 22, 2009

I am here!

I got in to Budapest last night.
That was easy.

It is pretty cold but there is no snow or rain. In fact there isn't any wind right now either. It is not so bad!

This afternoon I hed to meet Dr. Peter Kovacs at the Kaali Institute to figure out the rest of my schedule.
I'll let you know how that all goes down when I get back.

Real quick: I have to say a big thanks and give a big hug to all who have left comments. Thank you so much for being my support net from so far away.
I really do look forward to reading and seeing them.

I'll post as soon as I meet with the super doc.

7 comments:

  1. Szia Babe!

    Nem finkbrau down at the kocsma.

    See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. Budawhere? Sounds like another planet. Do they have good BBQ there? 'Cuz you know that's how I judge places. Holler at me when you get back and I'll set you and your man up with some ribs and baked beans.

    Truly though. I Hope this whole process, in your string of processes, goes as smoothly as possible for you. You are a brave woman. I pray for continued strength for you and for a successfull effort so you guys may know parenting. Good luck, God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No snow??? Booooo....I bet you're lovin those uggs!!! Stay warm honey!!
    xoxox
    I

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweetie!! Can't wait for this C to get underweigh! I'll be following your blog for updates.

    ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you made it safe and sound and hope your doctor appointment went well. You are going to come home a shot-wielding nurse!
    Breann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you made it! You must be so excited. I hope everything goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sound in great spirits! It will do you much good to have a sunny outlook during this time. I am happy you made it safe and am also happy you have given us "your friends, family" a way to be able to support you....thank you.

    Love, Erin

    ReplyDelete