
He was so tired and just out-of-it.
My friend Evi and I picked the Stig up in her car, which was barely able to fit his luggage. Only one bag was his, the other is grandma-bound.
I'm so happy he's here...I can't wait 'til he wakes up.
This blog started as a way to share my IVF experience in Budapest, Hungary. Since it was a success it is now the journey of our life as parents. Feel free to comment, esp if you have questions regarding IVF abroad.
I'm so happy that Jesse made it to you safely. You've been very brave to handle this first part of the journey on your own. I hope all continues to go well. Thinking of you both...
ReplyDeleteCarmen (Marco, Luke, and Simba too!!)
This looks like a picture in the credits of a major mafi-oso movie. The bad ass mobster is walking the streets of Hungary.
ReplyDeleteGlad he got there safely! Can't wait to hear how things go over the next week and a half!
B
I'm glad Jesse arrived safe and you're together again. Minh and I went to see Bride Wars last night. It was a cute flick, but I don't think you would have liked it. Minh wanted me to tell you that she misses you and loves you. We can't wait for your return :)
ReplyDeleteMisty
Yay!!!! So happy he arrived safely. I can just picture you hanging over Jesse while he is sleeping wanting him to wake up. BTW love the pics =)
ReplyDeleteBTW - the above comment was from me (Erin). My brain is slower than my fingers this morning. The snow is falling her in TN and I am watching all go white.
ReplyDelete