Saturday, February 21, 2009

Finally back on track

I have been working all week, coming home and SLEEPING.
Not sure if that is jet-lag or a GOOD sign.

Another week of waiting and we will know for sure if this IVF thing worked.

Today (as soon as it is an acceptable time to call people), I will be catching up with friends. I plan on the Farmers Market, hanging out with BK and her little one and possibly dinner with my two besties.

Hope everyone is doing well and as soon as I know anything I will post.

Hugs and kisses.

2 comments:

  1. When are you testing??? Aren't you like 9 or 10 days past your transfer? POAS woman!!! And wanting to sleep is a very good sign. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eagerly awaiting! Loved catching up with you. I have you all in my thoughts and prayers. xoxoox Erin

    ReplyDelete