
So sad. I wish he could have stayed the entire time. According to the flight tracker he landed hours ago, but of course pop's Hungo internet isn't working. Hungo = Free unsecured WiFi in the area. Hooray for Hungos.
Today pops and I plan on heading to the grocery store to pick up some odds and ends. He ate all of the yummy leftovers from the restaurants so we need to stock up. I'll also head to grandmas this afternoon because she wants me to take some things to my mom. Another Hungo exchange. I am sure I will be pooped after this day is over.
I can't eat or drink after midnight tonight so I'll do my best to stuff as much of grandmas food in my face before I turn in to a gremlin. At which point I will be so full I won't be able to move...
IVF Update:
The retrieval has been scheduled for Sunday at 8:30am, Hungo time. I finally injected my last shot (for the time being) last night at 9:30pm. This shot induces ovulation so that all those mature follicles pop open to produce happy gappy lizzy eggs. I assume that the transfer of the embryos will be either on Wednesday or Thursday. At which point I will do more of the "relaxing" that I have already been doing.
Well, that's it for now. I'll let you all know how it goes and how many eggies they retrieve as soon as I find out. Enjoy the weekend.
Gappy!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow, if I wake up in the middle of the night, which is likely, I will think of you and your retrieval. Good luck in the morning and I am sure everything will ge great.
Luv
B
I love you and miss you.
ReplyDeleteTo my One and Only,
ReplyDeleteI can't go to sleep or wake without thinking of you.
Keep the hope and trust in the process.
Great forces are in action righ now in your behalf.
Everything is OK here.
And , just so you would not miss Grandma's cooking so much, I'll be waiting for you with some Hungo chicken soup and "gomboc" to help you through your jet-leg, once you get home.
I love and miss you.
Dear Liz,
ReplyDeleteI am sending tons and tons of good luck and prayer for you for tomorrow. Your a tough little Hungo, all will be fine. Remember, rest and sleep, so important for this process. Eat well and DO NOT let yourself get stressed. I know that is easier said than done, but your mental health is a very important process in the big picture. You know everyone at home has you and Jessie in our hearts. GOOD LUCK!
Carol