Thursday, February 12, 2009

Flipsy Flips...


As I sit in the apartment in my stretchy pants, I munch on these delicious peanut buttery crunchy snacks.

I most definetly am expanding at an alarming rate. Time to break out the Winsor Pilates DVD while I can.
Tomorrow is the transfer and I can't risk using my abs for anything other than keeping the embryos nice and warm.
Darn flipsy flips and stretchy pants. Such a dangerous combination.

7 comments:

  1. Flipsy Flips and other delicious confections are why we have the wonderful invention of stretchy pants!
    ~b~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooo excited you got NINE embryos girl! You're gonna need to do some walking when you get back...if it's OK with the fertilization process...we don't want to mess that up....LOL

    MISS YOU!!!!!!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go sis. I am excited and can't wait to talk to your stomach when you get back. - Skip

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yahoo!!! Nine good embryos, flipsy flops, and stretchy pants...how much better can life get??? We will all be saying a little (no, HUGE!) prayer for you and Jesse tonight before we go to bed. We can't wait to hear what happens from here on out. More stretchy pants and more flipsy flops are in your future!

    Love of love to you, Jesse, and the 9 embryos,
    Sandra, Phil, & Tanner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Liz,

    I am so excited about tomorrow. I hAVE Been praying for you.I will do double time at my prayers for success. I will say a prayer to St. Elizabeth of Hungary just for you. With Love, Pat Alvarez

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOu are hilarious. Good luck with everything! I hope to be following in your footsteps soon.
    -Serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's alright you have the rest of your life to worry about your figure. Right now it will be of great help to all involved to have a little extra on the ribs. I am so excited for you guys I can hardly stand it. What great news this has all been thus far. I have great feelings about how this is going =)

    Love, Erin

    ReplyDelete