Thursday, January 29, 2009

In less than 24 hours....

The Stig arrives! YAY!
I have been tracking his flight online and as of right now he only has 8 hours and 42 minutes to go. I am eagerly waiting...

As pops snores away, I'll share my day. I hung out with my BFAM, wife and little guy today. That was nice. We had some pastries in a cafe downtown and then they drove me up to Kaali. This time I asked the nurse to watch me do the injection, just to make sure I am doing it right. Of course I am and I am just being paranoid.
So tomorrow, I'll actually really do it on my own.
Then we all headed down to the grocery store so that I could get The Stig his requested items. Beer, breakfast bars, salami and water.
After that we headed over to their house and ordered some Hungo Pizza.

My next appointment is on Monday for an ultrasound to make sure things are going the way they should be. I think after that, I will need to go to the clinic every other day.

That is pretty much it for now.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like everything is going well! Hello to the man for me. It has been really great following your journey. Good luck with the baby makin'!!! -WP from South Pas

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I have to say is that you are so brave for being able to inject yourself. I would have such a hard time. I HATE needles! It's soooo gonna be worth it once you're prego!! Glad everything is still rolling along just fine. Glad to hear you other half is joining you shortly. Rambo 2008? Really? I'll have to check that out :)

    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. Enjoy your time with your man. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited that Jesse will be joining you. Enjoy your time and revel in these moments. What a great opportunity this is for you guys.
    Hungo Pizza? Sounds interesting =)

    Lots of love, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want Salami and Pizza now!! Thanks Liz...Love the updates. I am so happy that Jesse with be there soon....I could see the smile on your face right now as I type this..just thinking of him is getting you sooo giddy!! love that!

    You're getting closer to the big day!! So exciting.

    xoxoxo
    I

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe...so glad that Jesse will be joining you soon. Getting on a plane all by himself to come see you in Hungary...now we can see how much he loves you since Jesse loves plane rides.
    Enjoy your time together...can't wait to hear about the adventures while Jesse is there...thinking of you both and praying for you both

    Love, Sandra, Phil, & Tanner

    PS...Give Jesse our love and probably a "big slap on the ass" from Phil

    ReplyDelete