So nice to see my babe...
Jet lag stinks.
Still in the 2WW.
Isn't it fun suffering along with me?
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog started as a way to share my IVF experience in Budapest, Hungary. Since it was a success it is now the journey of our life as parents. Feel free to comment, esp if you have questions regarding IVF abroad.
Glad to see you made it home safely. When is your BPT?? Yes, I'm waiting on pins and needles with you.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your 2ww. Maybe you can sleep it away to recover from the jet leg! Can't wait to hear your results.
ReplyDeleteHELLO,
ReplyDeleteGLAD YOU ARE BACK HOME. AND THAT ALL IS WELL.I KNOW THE WAIT WILL BE HARD BUT WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT.HANG IN THERE. GET A LOT OF REST.
YOU BOTH TAKE CARE. LOVE YOU MOMMOM
I am excited to hear the news but am happy for you that you are back home with Jesse. Talk to those babies and tell them to hug that uterus and grow strong & healthy. Wish I was there in Cali with you right now.....soon enough.
ReplyDeletexoxoox, Erin
I'm so glad you're back home and safe with your man and two little (potential?) babies inside you. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and thinking good thoughts for you.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you . . .
Ferrel
Yippee! I'm so glad you're back and so glad you made it back safe and sound. I love suffering along with you :) Only my suffering isn't as bad as yours. EEEEK! I'm so glad you're back!!!!
ReplyDeleteMisty
Home sweet home!!! Hope all is well in good old cali. Don't think of it as suffering...the two weeks will go by fast! We all have our fingers crossed for you and Jesse.
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
Sandra, Phil, & Tanner
Dude. Birth, School, Work, (much suffering), Death.
ReplyDeleteI'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Liz. You're in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteCarmen