Thursday, February 12, 2009

Here We Go!

In about two hours I head to the clinic for the transfer and embryo report. I am wearing my comfies so that when I get home I can just lay down and let the little beans settle in. Hooray for stretchy pants!

So, last night we went to grandmas to say goodbye and I thought I would give a brief synopsis of the discussions that went around the dinner table:

Recent shady politician lock-ups. Late grandpa's line of Skodas and the history of garaging them. Chernobyl and the effects of radiation. Organic and Bio products. Farmers Markets. My other Grandpa's Lada and its garage. The Dirty Russians. The dynamics of the Tancsis Utca home and how the piano fit inside. The Rotten Turks. Each hospital stay of my late grandpa and my grandma. Vitamin D and the positive effects of the sun. The full story of my mothers birth. My grandpa's twin and the case of the missing kidney...that's just off the top of my head.

I'll post once I return from the transfer.
Wish me luck!

4 comments:

  1. We hope everything goes smoothly and you are feeling okay after. Enjoy all your stretchy pants moments...this is the time when anything goes! We are all crossing our fingers and saying lots of prayers.

    Love, Sandra, Phil, & Tanner

    PS...Saying good-bye to Grandma?? How much longer are you there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Watching your 2ww is going to be so hard for me. When do you return home?? 3 days? Get plenty of rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gooooo Liz!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
    xoxoxo
    I

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't need luck. The universe is yours.

    xoxoxo, Erin

    ReplyDelete