
What does it feel like? In a word - FULL. The injections are doubling the size of my ovaries. That and the past two nights we've hit two restaurants (one good & one great) and between four of us there was no holding back. My midsection is impossibly over-stuffed and, not to mention, I have black & blue marks from all my needlin' action. It's all been worth it. The 'Gomboc'- our dessert last night - a plum dumpling rolled in chopped walnuts with powdered sugar and still warm from the oven was worth it alone.
I'm so sluggish and I walk really, really, really slow (which drives my husband totally insane). I only feel like laying around inside all day. So, yesterday The Stig went walking with our friends from home while I stayed in. The above pic is of 'Anonymus' and it sits right next to the church I was baptised in.
We went to the clinic today and the doc says my right ovary is lagging behind my left. We're going back to the clinic tomorrow (Thursday) to see if they will catch up to each other. The doctor indicated that egg retreival will most likely be Saturday or Sunday. Therefore, today my husband did his part. The DNA has been frozen.
More tomorrow.
i vote you just stay in all day and eat gamboc. that sounds like a good time...
ReplyDeleteThe stims are a pain in the a** literally! Hopefully you'll feel better after your ER. Are you doing a 3dt or a 5dt? GL Liz!
ReplyDeleteYou need to rest as much as you need to so everything grows and develops to get to where they need to be. This is the best excuse you have to sit back and treat yourself to all the goodies...it will all be worth it in the end. Good luck with the Dr's visit...go ovaries go!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Sandra, Phil, & Tanner
Get plenty of fluids and REST!!! Gatorade should be your BFF right now. Hopefully, you won't overstim. Can't wait for the ER!
ReplyDeleteREST REST REST!! we are all rooting for you Liz and your ovaries!!!
ReplyDeletexoxox
I
Hi Liz,
ReplyDeleteIt's Ilene's cousin Rachael. I ask Ilene how you're doing all the time and so she sent me this link. This blog is great! Thanks for sharing. You're in my thoughts and prayers! Can't wait to keep reading these stories!
Hopefully feeling so "full" is preparing you for what's ahead. Your ovaries may be expanding now, but hopefully it will be your uterus shortly. Keep resting, because your body is working overtime to make your dreams come true!! Thinking of you....Carmen
ReplyDelete