
Just wanted to share that I got another call from the doc this morning while I was at the bank with Pops.
Doc says that there are NINE good quality embryos!
He wants to do the transfer, Friday at 2pm Hungo Time.
NINE.
Nine.
WHOA...
Oh by the way, the pic above was snapped about a 3 minute walk from the apartment.
I love this city. Breathtaking.
omg NINE!!!! Most excellent Liz!!! I am super happy for you! Friday cant get here fast enough!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
I
I had a dream last night that we were in Hawaii staying in a suite. Jesse & Cory didn't know where we were. We lied and told them we were going away for a night to palm springs! LOL what the eff?
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are 9 hours ahead cuz when we wake up Friday morning you will already be done :) Cant wait to hear how it goes!
B
YAY!!! So exciting!
ReplyDeleteThat's great!! Love the picture.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Liz! 9 is awesome!
ReplyDeleteHey Lizard, Wil and have been putting in lots of good thoughts for you. There's no doubt in my mind, it's a success. Thanks for sharing your journey and please tell the fam I send my love! Much Love, Johanna
ReplyDeleteThis is great news! Having 9 good chances is a breath of fresh air. I am not sure how you little body is going to handle the weight of carrying twins but that is what I am praying for =) Yippy!!!!
ReplyDeleteOnce again I forgot to sign my name....arrrgh
ReplyDeleteLOVE ERIN