Saturday, February 14, 2009

Welcome,

to what TTCer's (Trying To Conceive) call the Two Week Wait (2WW for short).


This is the torturous two weeks spent wondering if you're pregnant or not. These 2WWs aren't new to me. I've been going through them almost every single month for the past three years. During the past 2WWs the ladies in my TTC support group (on WebMD) were a great help and have provided support through all of this. My prayers go out to all of them and I hope we all get our long awaited BFP's (Big Fat Positive) very very soon.


Today is my last day in Budapest. I'll be in Munich, Germany for a day then I'm off for home. It's bittersweet because I'm going to miss my Pops, a lot. He's pretty cool.

On the other hand, I am ready to go home and get back in to the swing of things and try my hardest to get through this 2WW as fast as possible.


Goodbye Budapest...


Munich, here I come!






4 comments:

  1. Hey Liz! Hopefully you won't have to wait 2 whole weeks! I got my BFP 6dp5dt with my IVF. So you should just be in your 1ww. When do you go in for a BPT? Have a safe trip home! See you on PAIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe flight! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The waiting game is never fun.....but remember that anything is possible. I have such wonderful feelings about what the future holds for you and Jesse.....and your entire family. I know that you have been let down many times and I wish that had never happened but please know that I am putting all my energy into sending you lots of good vibes. You guys are going to be amazing parents and I can't wait to see it in person.

    xoxox, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe trip to Munich and then home! We wish we were closer so that we can visit. We are praying and keeping you and Jesse close to our hearts. We hope this journey takes to your most ultimate goal. We are always here if there is anything either of you need.

    Safe travels,
    Sandra, Phil, & Tanner

    ReplyDelete